Benefits of Authentic Mosbeau Age Defy Serum - With Astaxanthin - 800 Times Stronger than Vitamin E
Contents: 50ml 100% MADE IN JAPAN
- It is formulated with the most powerful antioxidant agent, astaxanthin, which is scientifically proven to be 550 times more powerful than vitamin E and at least 800 times stronger than coenzyme Q10 and vitamin C.*
- Developed through nanotechnology: its highly concentrated ingredients were chemically formulated into molecules much smaller than those in common moisturizers, therefore, it is easily and more deeply absorbed by the skin for a more intensive effect.
- Formulated with another powerful agent, ubiquinone, it has an increased power to reduce the appearance of skin aging.
- It is a timely beauty breakthrough for women (and men) who are starting to experience ?intrinsic aging?. This process actually begins in the mid-20s, when the production of collagen begins to slow and elastin starts to weaken. The signs may not be immediately apparent, but as decades pass, certain traits begin to manifest, like fine lines and other premature signs of aging. The skin's elasticity declines dramatically in the 50s, which causes deep wrinkles and sagging skin.
- Serum is touted in the beauty industry as the multivitamin for skin because of (1) its high concentration of skin-benefiting ingredients, (2) ability to penetrate the deeper layers of the skin, (3) boosting skin nourishment performance and (4) ability to produce significant and long-lasting results.
- 100% made in Japan. It is clinically proven, meticulously developed, safe and effective*.
518 points will be rewarded to you when you buy this item.
Best applied on a clean, slightly damp face from cleansing and/or toning. Push the pump down once or twice to dispense a pea-sized amount onto your fingers. Thoroughly massage in a circular motion onto the face, corners of the eyes and mouth, neck and décolleté. A moisturizer can be applied several minutes after applying the serum. For best results, apply in the morning and at night (a time your skin is in its cell renewing, repairing and moisture-restoring mode).