If you aren’t familiar with glutathione, you should get acquainted. Truthfully, you are well acquainted with it already, but may not be aware of it. The protein glutathione is present in every cell of the body and is also available as a dietary supplement.
What is Glutathione?
Glutathione, also known as GSH, is a naturally occurring protein that protects your body’s cells, tissues, and organs from harmful free radicals and diseases. The highest concentration of GHS is found in the liver. Known as a sulfuric tripeptide, it consists of three amino acids: glutamic acid, l-cysteine, and l-glycine.
· L-glutamine is one of the body’s non-essential amino acids. It is necessary for proper nerve and immune system function. Of the different amino acids in human blood, L-glutamine is most prevalent. It composes around 20% of the total and a lack of it can cause serious health problems.
· L-cysteine is a proteinogenic amino acid used for building protein. It contains sulphur and is synthesized in the human liver. It is a major catalyst in metabolic cycles and is counted as a semi-essential amino acid.
· L-glycine is the smallest and simplest of the body’s 22 amino acids. It is biosynthesized in the liver and is often found in high concentrations within skin and muscle tissues.
While first discovered in 1888, it wasn’t until nearly 100 years later, in 1984, that glutathione’s metabolism in the body was first studied. After thorough investigation, researchers found it to be an antioxidant and detoxifier, which protected cells from oxidative stress and free radicals. Studies also showed that levels of GHS in human cells begin to decline after the age of 20.
Benefits of Glutathione
Because glutathione has strong antioxidant properties, it is a particularly useful supplement for reducing unwanted cell growth. It has also been used for the treatment of Parkinson’s disease, idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis, sickle cell anemia, and poisoning. For men, glutathione can positively impact the quality of sperm by lowering blood pressure and decreasing oxidative stress on sensitive sperm cells.
Glutathione can repair damaged cells caused by infection, radiation, stress, pollution, or any number of other ailments. As the body ages, cells begin losing their ability to repair themselves and produce effective antioxidants. Glutathione can increase the levels of naturally occurring antioxidants to battle the effects of aging. This can be particularly helpful in combating skin damage and other epidermal disorders.
Glutathione Injection IV/IM
IV therapy is a popular way to provide a quick, effective boost to a person’s immune system. This boost can enhance the body’s ability to heal and encourages optimal health. Some of the immune-boosting properties of glutathione IVs include:
· Alleviating chronic symptoms like muscle and joint pain, high blood pressure, fibromyalgia, headaches, fatigue, and more
· Preventing the occurrence of migraines
· Shortening the duration of the common cold and flu
· Aiding health during intense medical treatments like chemotherapy and radiation
· Accelerating tissue regeneration and protecting against infections
· Assisting the body’s natural detoxification process
· Restoring the body’s vitamin levels (including vitamin B, D, calcium, and magnesium)
Glutathione Based Products
In addition to IV therapy, you can boost your body’s level of glutathione through the use of one of our specially formulated products. We carry only the highest quality products and our customers report fantastic results. Here is a look at some of our most popular glutathione based products:
· NEW! Authentic MET Tathione Soft Gel Glutathione Capsules w/ Algatrium. If you are looking for whiter, healthier skin, try our soft gel glutathione capsules. These pills work from the inside out to create evenly toned, radiant skin in as little as 14 days. Each of the 60 capsules contains a potent formula of glutathione, algatrium, vitamin E, olive oil, fish gelatin, purified water, and glycerin & titanium dioxide. These ingredients work together to strengthen the immune system, remove toxins from the liver, boost sexual potency, and protect the body from damaging free radicals. The patented algatrium makes these capsules 3X more effective than other leading brands.
· Ivory Caps Skin Enhancement Glutathione Complex 1500mg - Triple Strength Formula. This triple strength formula contains 60 capsules of 1500mg glutathione complex. Each capsule is designed to enhance skin brightening, prevent oxidation and darkening of existing skin melanin, encourage shedding of melanin laden skin cells, and reduce pigment production. This formula has been clinically tested to provide skin enhancement benefits and is taken twice daily. The ingredients include glutathione, milk thistle, alpha-lipoic-acid, green tea extract, magnesium stearate, cellulose, hypermellose, and l-cysteine.
While glutathione may be an unfamiliar term to you, it is not unfamiliar to your body. In fact, your body needs it to survive. Familiarize yourself with glutathione, how it works, and what it does. A proper understanding will allow you to make an educated decision on whether you need to use a glutathione based supplement.
At Flawless Beauty & Skin, we carry a number of other products outside of glutathione based supplements. Whether you are looking for beauty creams, skin whitening products, slimming supplements, acne treatment, or any number of other beauty remedies, we encourage you to take a look around our website.
If you choose to purchase one of our products, we would love to hear your story and see some before and after pictures of how our solutions helped improve your well-being. Contact us today to find out more about our products and to learn about how you can receive a discount on your first order. Your body deserves the best treatment available and we are happy to provide you with products that help along the way.