Effective Treatments for Removing Wrinkles Around the Eyes
As people age, they tend to notice more wrinkles appearing on their skin, especially around the eyes. This can be a result of too much sun, habitual squinting, lack of proper nutrients, or any number of other causes. In order to combat wrinkles and skin problems around the eyes, there are many remedies and options you can pursue. These include eye creams, natural remedies, moisturizing products, sunscreen, and even lifestyle modifications.
While all eye wrinkles can be unsightly and annoying, not all are the same. There a number of different kinds and each has its own unique properties.
· Crow’s Feet. These are very common wrinkles that form around the corner of your eyes. They are usually caused by a lack of sleep, overexposure to sunlight, squinting, or even smoking. Another cause is the lack of fatty tissue around the eyes. If you notice, the skin around your eyes contains significantly less tissue than your cheeks. This allows for more elasticity and sagging.
· Surface Wrinkles. These are the first visible signs of aging and are the least visible wrinkles. These are usually caused by repeated facial expressions and appear below the eyes and above the cheeks.
· Dry Skin. Dehydrated skin can create unsightly wrinkles and blemishes around the eyes. This can be caused by a lack of water, overexposure to sunlight, or insufficient sleep.
Effective Treatment Options
The good news for those with eye wrinkles is that effective treatment options do exist. Let’s take a look at some of those options:
· Lifestyle Modification. In order to take advantage of treatment options, it is important to understand the causes of your wrinkles and start from there. For some people, a simple change in lifestyle can be enough to improve and reverse skin aging around the eyes. Start by avoiding the sun. This is the number one cause of wrinkles. If you must spend time in the sun, wear sunscreen, stay hydrated, and seek shade. Additionally, avoid squinting by wearing reading glasses and sunglasses.
· No Smoking. More and more studies are showing cigarette smoke speeds up the skin’s aging process. It does this by releasing enzymes that break down elastin and collagen, vital components to healthy skin production. One study from the Twin Research Unit at St. Thomas Hospital found that smokers are prone to 40% thinner skin and more wrinkles than non-smokers.
· Improved Diet. You can prevent and cure eye wrinkles by improving your regular diet. Try eating fish, which contain essential fatty acids and protein. Other wrinkle-fighting foods include soy, coffee, cocoa, and antioxidant-rich fruits and vegetables.
· Natural Remedies. Believe it or not, you can actually reduce eye wrinkles by simply using some natural ingredients. Try mixing turmeric powder and cream of milk and applying it to your eyes to reduce crow’s feet, dark circles, and fine lines. Grape seed oil is often used to moisturize and sooth eye wrinkles with regular application. Another effective choice is pineapple juice. Rub the juice under your eyes and let it sit for around 20 minutes. The alpha-hyroxy acid can prevent and cure eye wrinkles.
· Eye Creams. For dry and sensitive skin, eye creams and moisturizers can be effective treatment options. Look for brands with hyaluronic acid and natural ingredients. These creams can speed up the body’s production of healthy cells and slow down the dryness cycle, which makes skin fragile and susceptible to aging.
· Medical Treatments. As a last solution, you can pursue medical treatment for deep wrinkles. These include Botox, wrinkle fillers, laser/light resurfacing, chemical peels, and dermabrasion. These are slightly more invasive options, but can be extremely effective for many people. They work by altering the surface of the skin and replacing damaged cells with healthy, more evenly textured skin. Always speak with a dermatologist before pursuing medical treatment options.
At Flawless Beauty and Skin, we offer two products specifically dedicated to under eye treatment. These are safe, effective solutions for those suffering from crow’s feet, surface wrinkles, and dry skin.
The first option is the Authentic Mosbeau Wrinkle & Eyebag Remover. This product is specifically designed to promote healthy, youthful, and radiant skin by combatting the negative effects of aging. It is infused with anti-wrinkle acety hexapeptide, dipeptide diaminobutyroyl benzlyamide diacetate, hydrolyzed elastin, and placental protein. This 100% concentrated solution nourishes skin and reduces the presence of eyebags, wrinkles, fine lines, and puffy skin. It works by deeply penetrating the skin and enhancing elasticity over time.
The second option is the Magica Mente Medicated Eye Roll-On Lucent. This is an affordable and effective option for those looking to promote whiter, healthier skin around the eyes. It contains a number of natural ingredients that increase metabolism and reduce wrinkles and sagging. The hyaluronic acid and collagen provide deep penetrating moisture to dry pores. The toner is applied to the face and gently massaged with the tubes roller-balls. It then dries and begins to work by promoting blood circulation and moisturizing the skin.
When using our products, it is best to use a dedicated regimen. Start each night by exfoliating your skin to remove dead cells that clog pores. Choose an exfoliator that contains topical retinoids. Next, apply our product to your eyes. Once your skin is completely dry, use facial yoga to exercise your wrinkles. This involves making various expressions to tighten and relax the skin. Now it’s time to go to bed. If possible, sleep on your back. (Sleeping on your side can actually encourage wrinkles.)
Flawless Skin and Beauty
At Flawless Beauty and Skin, we are dedicated to providing our customers with products designed to promote health and beauty. We believe in our products so much that we use them ourselves. In addition to under eye creams, we also offer skin treatment options for acne scarring, age spots, whitening, and more. If you are looking to combat the aging process in a healthy, natural way, consider checking out the hundreds of products we offer. If you have questions about anything on our site, don’t hesitate to contact us today.