Benefits of Kojie San Sunblock SPF 50 Sports - Waterproof/Broad Spectrum Protection PA+++
Designed to protect your skin from environmental stresses that can cause premature aging. New from Kojie San, this sun protection lotion is made with broad spectrum SPF50 and Sunactyl to protect and repair skin from the direct and indirect effects of sunlight. Powerful sun protection is a must-have for those looking for beautiful skin, especially if they spend time outside. Vitamin E provides antioxidant support and shea butter keeps skin smooth and moisturized. Perhaps the most important aspect of this sunblock is that it is water proof and sweat proof, making it perfect for sports, swimming and other physical activity.
- 50g Bottle
- Sunactyl protects and repairs skin from sun damage by supporting the glutathione system.
- SPF 50 Broad Spectrum Protection to prevent skin damage and discoloration caused by sun exposure
- PA+++ Rated, the strongest rating for UV sun protection-blocks the highest amount of UVA, the UV frequency that ages skin.
- Contains Shea Butter & Vitamin E that leaves skin feeling soft and smooth all day.
- Glutathione and Antioxidant support can aid skin whitening
- Powerful sun protection is essential to keeping healthy, light skin
Pefect sunblock for those who want fair healthy skin with the freedom to play when & where they want!
Free of mercury and heavy metals, click here for analysis results
140 points will be rewarded to you when you buy this item.
its good product its results very late
Did you find this helpful?
1 of 2Found Helpful
Reviewed by: MOHAMMED JAVEED from ksa on 3/26/2018
Apply generously on the exposed areas of the skin and leave for 30 minutes before engaging into outdoor activities. Re-application should be done after each activity like swimming, cycling and after sweating to attain maximum protection.
Suitable for daily protections
Store at room temperature
PRECAUTION/WARNING: For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes. Do not use on damaged or broken skin. Keep out of reach of children.