Benefits of Relumins Advance White Intensive Repair Cream PM
This botanically based Intensive Repair Cream restores, repairs, and regenerates your skin while you sleep to help you achieve a healthy even glow overnight!
This is the newest cream from Relumins, and it was worth the wait! It combines plant stem cells with 9 highly active peptides that lighten and brighten the skin, reverse cellular aging, and stimulate collagen formation.
Herbal Ingredients to Soothe and Repair:
- Highly active night cream that works to plump, lighten and firm the skin.
- Contains Crystalide- an amazing new ingredient perfect for “glass skin”.
- Improves skin texture and softens the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Replenishes and nourishes the skins surface moisture barrier.
- 50 g / 1.7 oz
Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Paeonia Suffruticosa Root Extract , Scutellaria Baicalensis Extract, & Saxifraga Sarmentosa Extract
All Natural Skin Lighteners and Brighteners
Arbutin, Glutathione, Ascorbyl Phosphate, Pueraria Lobata Root Extract, Chlorella Vulgaris Extract, Kojic Acid Dipalmitate, & Lactic Acid
Crystalide is a unique peptide that preserves skin transparency by inducing the protein a-crystallin to perfect skin cell placement to exhibit a soft-polish effect that reveals a uniform glow. This peptide has also been demonstrated to exert epigenetic regulation for coherence of the skin surface quality.
Sodium hyaluronate is the salt of hyaluronic acid and it has a much lower molecular size. This gives it the ability to penetrate skin when applied topically, which is why it’s the ingredient added to skin care formulations.
One key feature of sodium hyaluronate is its ability to hold more than 1000 times its weight in water! This hydrating property makes it an excellent moisturizing ingredient – it not only hydrates skin, but also helps to reduce water loss. The result is the reduced appearance of wrinkles and fine lines. Well hydrated skin also handles exposure to the sun and other environmental assaults better.
Kojic acid is a natural skin lightener made from natural foods, including Japanese sake, soy sauce, and rice wine.
Mighty Melasma and Dark Spot Fighter: Melasma is a common skin problem causing dark patches usually on the face. Kojic Acid can be helpful in decreasing melanoma in the skin and fading dark spots, sun damage or any other form of hyperpigmentation.
- Scar Therapy: Kojic acid may also reduce the pigmentation of scars. Although the acid does not improve the texture of scar tissue, it may reduce dark coloration associated with certain types of scars, making it less noticeable.
- Anti-Aging: Because Kojic Acid may lighten the skin and improve the appearance of age spots and sun damage, it’s a good ingredient to preserve your timeless look from discoloration.
- Study shows Kojic Acid is more effective than Hydroquinone for treating hyperpigmentation and general skin lightening without the risks of skin damage associated with long term Hydroquinone use: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3657227/
Finest skin lightening and whitening product on the Market, it works on virtually all skin discoloration problems!