Benefits of Kojie San Soap - 135g - 5 BARS
The original kojic acid lightening soap, Kojie San's formulation blends effective whitening ingredients with nourishing coconut oil and a fresh orange fragrance. Kojic acid was discovered while processing rice for Japanese wines. The naturally derived ingredients in this soap have been proven to safely and quickly reveal even skin by reducing the appearance of dark spots, discoloration, and other imperfections.Product Highlights:
- 1 Bar - 135g
- A daily, all over use soap that combines soothing Coconut Oil with powerful, natural Kojic Acid and refreshing Tea Tree Oil, which are multifunctional ingredients to help your skin look its best while providing great moisture and anti-inflammatory properties. Additionally, the active ingredients are scientifically proven to help fade and reduce the appearance of melasma, brown spots, stubborn post-breakout marks and hyperpigmentation. 
- Moisturizing coconut oil primes skin for maximum absorption of kojic acid
- Highly effective at reducing the appearance age spots, freckles, and other signs of sun damage
- Reduces the appearance of red marks and scars
- Continuous use will result in fairer-looking skin
- Indulgent and refreshing citrus orange scent, with a rich and luxurious lather and leaves your skin feeling tight, fresh, and clean
Kojic Acid A naturally occurring ingredient that is derived from several types of fungi or a byproduct from fermenting sake, soy sauce, rice wine or miso. Kojic Acid has a long history of consumption as well as use in Japanese culture, and is considered one of the primary secrets, as well as the cornerstone of Japanese skincare tradition. The main mechanism of action of Kojic Acid is prevention of the formation of tyrosine in the skin, an amino acid that produces melanin, which in turn causes dark spots, freckles and other skin damage. When the production of melanin is inhibited, it results in your skin looking younger, brighter and lighter. According to a study published by the Journal of Pharmacy and Pharmacology, Kojic Acid has an “excellent whitening effect” on the skin.  An additional study on the efficacy of Kojic Acid published in the Journal of Dermatologic Surgery suggested that Kojic Acid is “highly effective in reducing the pigment in melasma patients” and should be a primary tool used by dermatologists for skin discoloration.
Coconut Oil An antioxidant expelled from the fruit of the coconut, coconut oil is naturally antifungal, antibacterial and moisturizing properties, as well as a natural emollient. Excellent at removing waxy or inky eyeliner and mascara. Coconut oil is widely used as a natural moisturizer and works synergistically with Kojic Acid to gently lighten the skin and tea tree oil to leave your skin feeling fresh. A study by The International Society of Dermatology demonstrated that Coconut Oil is a superior skin moisturizer and is highly effective at reducing atopic dermatitis.
Tea Tree Oil Antiseptic and anti-inflammatory properties help combat oily, itchy and dry skin. The anti-inflammatory effect of tea tree oil helps to soothe and relieve painful and irritated skin. It may also help to reduce redness and swelling.
 CABANES, J. , CHAZARRA, S. and GARCIA-CARMONA, F. (1994), Kojic Acid, a Cosmetic Skin Whitening Agent, is a Slow-binding Inhibitor of Catecholase Activity of Tyrosinase. Journal of Pharmacy and Pharmacology, 46: 982-985. https://doi.org/10.1111/j.2042-7158.1994.tb03253.x
 GARCIA, A. and FULTON, J. E. (1996), The Combination of Glycolic Acid and Hydroquinone or Kojic Acid for the Treatment of Melasma and Related Conditions. Dermatologic Surgery, 22: 443-447. https://doi.org/10.1111/j.1524-4725.1996.tb00345.x
 Evangelista, M. T., Abad-Casintahan, F. and Lopez-Villafuerte, L. (2014), The effect of topical virgin coconut oil on SCORAD index, transepidermal water loss, and skin capacitance in mild to moderate pediatric atopic dermatitis: a randomized, double-blind, clinical trial. Int J Dermatol, 53: 100-108. https://doi.org/10.1111/ijd.1233
Free of mercury and heavy metals, click here for analysis results